Can you see a difference?

Options
Okay so Christmas last year I weighed about 185ish I now weigh 164.5lbs. I really cant see a difference in myself other than I am now wearing normal clothes and last year I was still in my maternity clothes......Can you see any difference at all???

imghttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36120947&l=629364065a&id=210602330/img

December 2009

imghttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=36120577&l=b9113f65aa&id=210602330d/img
December 2010

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You look great, can definitely see a huge difference in the two photos Hon:flowerforyou:

Edited: As I look again it's like seeing a photo of an older Sister and her younger Sister except they are both you:tongue: ... amazing how weight loss can affect so much about us:heart:
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    162818_658384881367_210602330_36120577_4249392_n.jpg

December 2010

167141_658396034017_210602330_36120947_2093174_n.jpg

December 2009
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    YES! Its hard to tell when your standing in it! But be sure people around you are noticing all your hard work!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your waist and thighs. Keep it up. You look great!
  • ang3licious
    Options
    yes i can see a difference your face is slimmer and yer stumach.
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Your hips are noticeably smaller and your face looks more defined. Other than that it is hard to tell because you’re holding an adorable little one in front of you. :flowerforyou:
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    thanks!!! and just to verify the pic with the really small baby is 2009 and the older baby is 2010 :)
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You can tell it so much in your face. A lot of the time it's hard to notice it on ourselves, but others really do notice the difference!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I see a difference in you face, and legs! Keep up the great work!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    You can't tell a difference?! Yes! There IS difference. You can definitely tell that you've lost weight AND you look much younger. By looking at those two pics it kinda looks like a mother and daughter (daughter being the current pic). Does anyone else agree? You look great! :)
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can't tell a difference?! Yes! There IS difference. You can definitely tell that you've lost weight AND you look much younger. By looking at those two pics it kinda looks like a mother and daughter (daughter being the current pic). Does anyone else agree? You look great! :)

Totally agree, was thinking the same thing.. She looks great.
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    you look awesome, girl!! You look younger, happier. Since you're around yourself all the time, i can understand why it'd be hard to see it in yourself. But trust us...you look good!!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Definitely!!! Your face, waist, legs...you look younger and happier!!! And can I just say you have BEAUTIFUL hair!!! Way to go, girl!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I can totally see a difference. You look great!
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Thank you!! I know its not the typical before/after pics you see on here but i am trying and it is really nice to know that people really can see a difference since i have been working so hard!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    big difference. keep it up
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and yes younger. All your hard work paid off it is diffinately noticeable
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Glad to see you figured out how to post the pics. You look great!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You can definetly tell a difference! You look GREAT! And you have one mighty cute little girl there as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!