i just feel ..SO SCHHTUCKK!!!!!!

Options
:laugh: Hey guys!!:wink:
so i have been tryin my hardest for about a SOLID two months now.
(i KNOW this is not much time but bare with me here:blushing: )

I am about 175 right now trying to AT LEAST get down to where i was last year at 155.

i have lost weight before (going from 167-150) by not being this active and doing manly crackhead low carb diet.(lunch meats, cheeses etc,,, processed stuff..cheeseburger no buns etc.. :grumble: )
…….
I track on MFP :1350 is my daily goal , i feeeel i eat a good healthy mix?
i workout with : weights (10lbs- IM WEAK! full body about 1hr)
& cardio (cardio=random insanity/p90x i find online)
Switching between them every day with sat and/or sunday as complete rest days...
i end up eating about 1400-1600 cals a day (depending on excersise)
i take measurements but still randomly weigh in ( scale changes weights 5lbs depending on what room its in :( )
I have a polar FT7 and USE IT

i just feel so huge still:explode:

i know to keep pushing thru... but is there something obvious i am doing wrong?
Id rather try to fix it now than burn myself out and relapse into a frenzy.

-Things i am worried about:
working out too much? cortisol?
not doing enough cardio?
not enough/ to many carbs?
not eating enough?
eating too much?
too much cheese?(lol whatever i love dairy:love: )

i use fitocracy to track my workouts if anyone has time to see wtf i am doing
( https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/forREALREAL)

i dont have a goal weight , just am image in my head of where i need to be at.
Obv i want muscles and be toned bla bla….but with this much weight to loose how do i get it off first?! i haven't been this heavy and it is not the same weight loss realm as the 160s apparently!!!

i got a great response of eating more carbs and doing less exercise? scares me but may be what i need?
just trying to weight the options.
AHH!!!
any been there done thatz:flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou: :love: ?
Thanks guys i REALLY appreciate it!
\xoxox

Replies

• notsorrymrsjackson
    Options
    we have similar goals and have been doing this for about the same amount of time.. gonna follow this post to see what people say :)
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Wow, you need to calm down. Even the format of your post is frenetic. Here's what I would do:

1. Set your weight goal (BMI in green zone perhaps??)
    2. Ensure you have your MFP profile accurately loaded
    3. Set your goal to 1.5 or 2lbs per week.
    4. Forget about cordisol, carbs, cheese--it's all noise. All you should focus on is net calories.
    5. Pick a fitness routine and stick with it. Lot's of free advice on YouTube. Log accurately!!!
    6. Get a food scale and be meticulous about your calorie counting until you see results. Log accurately!!!
    7. Weigh yourself once a week (you seem to overreact to fluctuations--don't do that)
    8. Set inchstone goals like getting to 169. Celebrate small victories.
    9. Allow yourself to binge every so often but commit to getting back on the wagon the next day.
    10. Stop sweating nutritional details, they are making you crazy. The calorie counting works because it's physics.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Going by your ticker you've lost 4 pounds. That's positive progress, but for 2 months that's kind of slow.

I went through your diary and you consistently miss your calorie goal by an entire meal's worth of calories. You're not eating enough for the amount of exercise you do. Remember that the calculation for your calorie goal already includes the deficit you need to loose the weight. You eat at such a severe deficit most days that it slows your progress (it will also stop your body from properly recovering and adapting to exercise).

Try to make sure you stay within 100 calories of your goal on most days. It's better to go over by 100 calories than to be under by 500. Remember that as long as you don't exceed your TDEE you will not gain weight.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    If you're not losing weight, you're eating more calories than you burn. Are you logging EVERYTHING you eat? Are you WEIGHING everything you eat? If not, then you have no real idea how much you're taking in. I'd start by getting your logging in check.
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    In addition to all the good advice above, ALWAYS weigh with your scale in the same spot, on a solid, level floor.
  • forrealthistime0
    Options
    Im just a frenetic person, glad that comes through in my post.
    Thanks for the writing and emotional critique tho!