Back AGAIN!!!!

Options
Hi everyone! Well, I am trying this again. I came to MFP in September originally, had my 3rd baby in August. When I originally started here on mfp i logged in everyday and tracked. but didnt seem to be losing the weight. So I stopped logging my food and even stopped logging in everyday just to see what others were up to. When I originally signed up I wanted to lose about 40 lbs. I have to say I am quite discouraged....since I stopped logging in I have gained even more. I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am quite disgusted with myself to say the least. Nothing I own really fits me. One pair of jeans....and for the most part I lounge around in sweats all day. I really want my old body back. Instead of 40lbs to lose...I now need to lose 50lbs. SIGGGHHHHHHHHHH :sad:

Replies

• andrgtrr
    Options
    You can do it! I feel the same way though. I'm just goin to keep on trying. Best of luck.
  • sharonmac
    Options
    TY. I really love that there is alot of support here
  • sharonmac
    Options
    TY. I really love that there is alot of support here
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I quit logging for a while too. I had lost 21 pounds, but gained some back over the holidays. You can do this. One day at a time!
  • sharonmac
    Options
    Now I need to change my ticker. Anyone know how to do that? lol
  • kristy12379
    Options
    It can be done! Losing weight is a big committment and takes really hard work, but the rewards make it worth it. MFP has definately given me the extra motivation and encouragement in times when I really needed it! Good luck!
  • sharonmac
    Options
    wow kphil!!! 79lbs??? Thats great! I could use some of your determination
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I have the same story. I had been on MPF and lost close to 20 lbs. Then I had a bad few weeks of vacation and before I knew it I had gained it all back and was so angry at myself that I gave up- AGAIN! But I can see the difference in pictures of myself and I want to get back to what I looked like, and I want to feel GOOD about myself. It isn't even the weight itself- well, not completely- it's that sense of personal failure that I get when I start and then fail again.

I am starting to research creating a wellness program at work and that is helping re-motivate me as well. The first step? Taking a first step!! I have started working out a little again. I want to increase it, but I am realistic about doing so much too quickly and losing enthusiasm. So, for now we just walk and throw a quick sprint in here and there. Also, I plan on making use of the recipes on this site and other free recipe sites. It's crock pot season, and I don't like to cook. That's a good combo!

There are SOOOOO many people on this site who are helpful, encouraging, and inspiring. All we have to do is believe that we can be that person too. :love: