80 lb Weight Loss Achievement! (pics)

Options

Replies

• Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this. You look so happy, confident and proud :) Inspirational
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can feel your enthusiasm, and it's infection. Really really happy for you. I'm pumped!
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your excitement and accomplishment bleeds out all over this post.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, you look awesome!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You're right! You sure did do it! Congrats!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Congratulations!!

Thank you for sharing. That was super inspiring!

You have worked so hard! Good for you!!!!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow! I must say the "after" pictures I've seen on here have the cutest clothes! I really have to stop shleping around in jeans and t-shirt! You look so happy and healthy!
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Amazing job :flowerforyou:
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an impressive transformation! :) Good job, and keep up the good work. :)
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow! These were the words I needed to hear tonight. It's not all about the food. It's about moving- and look at you! Mountain biking, even! GO, GO, GO!
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and determination!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    . Also in late August 2013, my husband and I peddled 109 miles on the George S. Mickelson trail which covers the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota on mountain bikes. It took us three days to ride it and that currently tops as being the hardest thing I have ever done.

This whole post is incredibly inspiring! Good for you!!! My husband ALSO rode that trail last summer, for the first time. They did it in two days and it was definitely the hardest thing he's ever done! I thought about wanting to this summer, but I think that goal is out of reach this year. I may try for next year. For now, I live in Colorado Springs and we have a trail that runs from here North to Monument Colorado (all a gradual uphill). It would be a 28 mile round trip (and the return would be a pleasure after fighting the uphill) and I've set that as my goal by the end of summer.

Congratulations on your amazing accomplishments so far!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow!! SO great!!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! I'm lurking on the success stories looking for some motivation as I've been on a plateau for a bit because of my own undoing, and trying to motivate myself to get back on that horse and keep going, so thank you for sharing your own success!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Beautiful and inspiring!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look amazing!
  • nedtoloseme
    nedtoloseme Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for being such a inspiration!
  • kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy! Congrats!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your journey. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!