Sugar Free Jello

DavePFJ
DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
I just blasted out my *kitten*, and the only variable in my diet has been sugar free jello. Anyone else get **** storms after eating sugar free products? I did eat 16 cups though.

Replies

• Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    I just blasted out my *kitten*, and the only variable in my diet has been sugar free jello. Anyone else get **** storms after eating sugar free products? I did eat 16 cups though.

THis would happen to me after eating 16 cups of anything I wasn't used to eating.

16 cups of grapes = blowout

16 cups of coffee = blowout

16 cups of broccoli = blowout + horrible flatulence

16 cups cabbage = same as above
  • DavePFJ
    I haven't had grapes in forever. 16 serving cups isn't alot of jello. It's equal to about 4 fl oz cups.
  • charming12u
    charming12u Posts: 49 Member

THis would happen to me after eating 16 cups of anything I wasn't used to eating.

16 cups of grapes = blowout

16 cups of coffee = blowout

16 cups of broccoli = blowout + horrible flatulence

16 cups cabbage = same as above

Thank you for this reply, needed the laugh. Even though it's sugar free, I don't think 16 cups of jello would ever be worth it.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    I haven't had grapes in forever. 16 serving cups isn't alot of jello. It's equal to about 4 fl oz cups.

Well, you said 16 cups, so I assumed 128 US ounces.
  • DavePFJ
    I apologize for the confusion. I did just eat 2.5 cups of broccoli though. Blowing up the pot.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    :noway:
  • recker80
    recker80 Posts: 19 Member
    Sugar free anything can give you diarrhea. Sf jello doesnt normally have sugar alcohol, but avoid sugar alcohol if your tummy gets upset. It can cause horrid stomach issues.