Does this count as a cheat day?

Options
I stayed within my caloric goal- but I ate a bunch of buffalo wings and fries- Hey, at least I had the celery!!

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    If you were within your nutritional goals, then I wouldn't consider it a cheat day. Why would it be?
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I only count it as a cheat day if I go over my daily limit, regardless of WHAT I ate. But most weeks I have quite a few "leftover" weekly calories that I can use up without affecting my deficit so I don't worry when I, say, do what I did last weekend and eat 900 calories of chicken wings plus beer beer and more beer. I've been steadily losing without a problem so far! :)
  • ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My typical cheat day is Chinese food. lol I don't know what it is, sooooo good. The restaurant says they don't use MSG so I don't think that;s it lol. Endless salmon, pizza, green beans, asparagus, mmmm lol.

I found it interesting someone actually added "Chinese plate" (or something like that....I can't recall what exactly it was called when I was looking.....) the calorie/nutrition value of an average Chinese all you can eat plate haha.

It's always on a Saturday though, after a great week of working out.

And still losing :)
  • mc_hudd
    mc_hudd Posts: 47
    Options
    I apparently had a cheat day today! Went grocery shopping with my mom & I always treat her to lunch... Today we chose Pizza Hut. HUGE MISTAKE! I went so far over my limit it's not funny. Not only that, but I also bought a pizza to bring home with me. ???? I knew it was wrong to do, but I can't resist PH! No exercise for me today either, except the walking I did in the stores. I feel a little guilty about today, but there's always tomorrow, right?!