Best exercises?

metalmod
metalmod Posts: 1
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi all, i go to gym regularly and have a quite toned body apart from my sides and stomach. Does anyone know the best exercises or gym routines for this apart from sit ups?

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    There is a machine...that you sit on , it at twists from side to side, its called Torso Rotation, you would find it in the abs section. You dont even need a machine to do it, you can also go in a low squat and twist from side to side as well.

There is another machine, but I dont know what its called. but you go on it side wides, and you dip down and back up...sorry dont know the name.

Plus if your gym has the cable machines....those are good to use to do the workouts on the side

Goodluck
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    Cardio, cardio, cardio, the only way for abs to show up at all is to lose the layer of fat on top, so it will come down to a clean diet and cardio.
  • I agree with cardio, but what else? I like to go to the gym every day during the week (Jog the track on the weekend), but running/walking sucks. I'm intrested to see if anyone has any ideas on work outs for the stomach/love handle areas. Something to rotate with cardio that not only help with weight loss, but strengthens those areas as wel.
This discussion has been closed.