HIP HOP ABS

Options
Just wondering has anyone tried hip hop abs DVD's and if so did you see results???

Replies

• amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have used it a couple times but it really hurts my lower back so I quit. I have to be doing something wrong. I hope someone else adds to this.
  • sally884
    sally884 Posts: 51
    Options
    I used to do this with my mom as we found it super fun and super hilarious. Yes was a good workout
    And always made my abs sore! Good sore :)
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I used to use it pretty regularly, although I never followed the plan. It works up a good sweat - most of the time I was dripping when I finished - and more importantly, it's a lot of fun!
  • yungibear
    yungibear Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's so much fun! It doesn't make you drop inches like, say, Insanity, but I think the strong point in Hip Hop Abs is that it is totally fun! I think most people are more likely to be consistent with this program just because Shaun T is engaging and fun in this series.

I did see results, though. I lost 2 inches and 5 pounds in the first month. I have a lot more stamina in regards to cardio now, too. Watch the movements if you have a more fragile back, though. I have some minor back problems so I have to ease up on some of the exercises.