HELP I am having a melt down!

Options
PMT so so bad,

This is the first day I have actually felt like giving up, what am I doing this for can't see the point anymore.
(I still have the same stress as I had before I started normal everyday stuff husband & 3 teenagers that treat me as a dogs body plus my twin daughters are transgender so trying to cope with that)

I know I will get over this but its just so bad I suffer with biscular migraines which are connected to my monthly's but it don't happen every month to be honest I have not had one that made me pass out for about a year, but my eye sight has gone 3 times today and I think I blacked out for about a minute or 2 while in work today.

One minute I want to eat everything the next I feel sick and can't face food ( I have not eaten anything that I shouldn't) how do I cope with this, does anyone else suffer ?

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Get professional help, this site is not a good source of information for the types of problems you are dealing with.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    In my experience, as we get fitter and take better care of our bodies: they work better. Hang in there, and try to remember that you're doing good things for yourself.
  • louisedavies311
    louisedavies311 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    In my experience, as we get fitter and take better care of our bodies: they work better. Hang in there, and try to remember that you're doing good things for yourself.

Thank you for answer my head is in a better place today I now have the determination to carry on x
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    A lot of people thing that being 'thin' automatically means life will be different, and they will be happy, but it won't... If you want an aspect of your life to change, you have to change it. People only treat you how you let them.