STARVING!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• 164fit4me
    164fit4me Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks to each of you for your advice and tidbits. I did eat a very small piece of the pumpkin bread (and logged it as a whole piece!!). To my delight, it wasn't nearly as good as it looked at smelled, for which I was EXTREMELY fortunate! I am lucky that I planned so well at work - I had lots of fresh fruit, baby carrots, yogurt, cheese sticks, water, etc... to munch on and keep the hunger at bay long enough to keep me from jumping off the deep end. I even brought my gym bag to work today and changed into my clothes while I was there and stopped to run and walk before coming home for dinner with my hubby. In fact, we tag teamed and met each other at the gym, which was great. Today was just "one of those days" that all I wanted to do was eat, eat, eat! Thanks for the support. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!!
  • nickeymhughes
    nickeymhughes Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    weight loss is 90 % diet.. that's what I've been trying to remember... sometimes it work's, sometimes it don't .. and it takes alot of calorie burning for 1 pound of fat ...i'm sure the list goes on and on but those 2 are what I try to remember...