Hottie Spotted...

Options
2»

Replies

• BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oooooooooh... when I saw this topic, I naturally thought you had seen my sexy smart beautiful wife! :flowerforyou: But then each and every woman I have ever known is smart, sexy and wonderful! :tongue:

Boy have you been trained well.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Oooooooooh... when I saw this topic, I naturally thought you had seen my sexy smart beautiful wife! :flowerforyou: But then each and every woman I have ever known is smart, sexy and wonderful! :tongue:

***Suck up alert!***

:tongue:
    I bet wife is on here.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Am I the only guy that looked and then wondered what in the world am I doing.
    Um anybody want to talk baseball now.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options

We need to see a picture of you! :huh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Hi! They call me "the exception". :blushing: :blushing:

No worries, I'll handle it :devil:
    exception_handler_front_graphic.jpg
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I googled the name 'before' and this came up....

things_to_do_before_you_die.jpg
  • BEFORE
    Options

We need to see a picture of you! :huh:
    After I get my new bolts put in (Frankinstein)
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I googled the name 'before' and this came up....

things_to_do_before_you_die.jpg
    Is that medal frozen to his nipple. Ouch!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I'm BBBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! and just as spry and freaksy as before if not MORE man that run was invigorating!

Did I miss anything good did he come out of hiding...you know I am single....mmmmwwwwwaaaahhh LOL:laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Man - you can tell this one is married - look at him kissing up to the ladies!