I am new and need some motivating and inspiring friends!

Options
My name is Olivia and I am so excited to be apart of this!!! I have always wanted to find a group of motivated people to help push along the hard times during a workout or trying to stay healthy.

I need people to add me so I can stay motivated and continue to work hard!! I am fully committed but like everyone, sometimes I need a little extra push!

I love to make healthy smoothies so if you add me I promise to post my creations so you can try them out too!

:)

Replies

• Kinseykick
    Options
    Ooooo Smoothies :) -add-
  • livmarie420
    Options
    yummy yummy smoothies hehe
  • Stefgoju
    Stefgoju Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love smoothies and trying to get new flavors, downside is that sometimes my recipes don't always work and don't taste that good. Adding you to get (steal* :D) some recipes!
  • wisteriafleur
    wisteriafleur Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you, if not for your smoothies but as motivation for you and myself towards a better us!
    I just went to the doctor yesterday and got a reality check on my BMI and weight as well as my blood sugar (ive been exercising for like 3 weeks now trying to lose some weight after gaining back when i quit smoking for my new years resolution)
    Anyways hope to hear back from you girl!

ttfn
  • earlybrd7
    earlybrd7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for helping out in the motivation dept, feel free to add me :)
  • thecass_withclass
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I just started (back) on this site too!
  • CarrieVPDX
    CarrieVPDX Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    mmm you had me at smoothies! Feel free to add me too y'all, I'm new this week.
  • sammer825
    sammer825 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! i like all the support i can get