how often and when do you weigh yourself/take measurements?

Options
I seem to weigh and measure completely different things depending on whether ive just eaten or just woken up or just exercise etc. So i was wondering when the best time to do this is??

Replies

• KittiePerry
    KittiePerry Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I do it every morning on the last day of the month. It works pretty well for me. Plus, in the morning before you eat nothing should be in your stomach so you should get a more accurate reading.
  • mcspiffy88
    mcspiffy88 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Seems like you are looking for accuracy.

If you want accurate measurements step on the scale every morning after you wake up, at the same time. Write down your weight. At the end of the week calculate an average from those 7 days. THAT is an approximation of your real weight, still just an approximation.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I weigh after I've slept and once I've used the bathroom but before I eat.
  • Dschnei475
    Dschnei475 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    1x a week. Same time same day .
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily and use trendweight.com to smooth the results so I can see which way my weight is going over time.
  • aquariuanjourney
    aquariuanjourney Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but I only log my week once a week before breakfast. And typically I measure every 2-3 weeks. It just depends.
  • Tallulah827
    Options
    Every morning after I pee but before I eat. Drives me nuts but I do it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Once a week..Friday morning now (used to be monday morning but my weekends are getting wonky). I usually weight myself right after my morning bathroom run pre coffee/breakfast.

I take measurments every 10 weeks...

I take updated pics for comparison every 10 weeks....
  • mandy5135
    mandy5135 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week first thing in the morning. After using the bathroom of course.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    in the morning while coffee is making, usually go to bathroom first, take body measurements every sunday evening, I know it would be better in the morning but isleep late on sundays and don't care when I get up