Weight loss progress - 75 lbs down

Options

Replies

• amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great story and weight loss! It really amazes and inspires me to see someone lose that much weight when I struggle to just get 30 pounds off. Keep it up. You are looking wonderful!
  • strangeone25
    strangeone25 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Amazing story...you should be so proud of yourself for not giving up on the face of such a huge challenge! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got on here just a minute ago, thinking, "I could use some inspiration"- AND THERE YOU WERE! Thank you and keep going...going....going...'til it's GONE!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Wow, you should feel incredibly proud of yourself! The difference is really blatant, especially from the back. Great job!
  • Spadhnik
    Spadhnik Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Incredibly numbers!!! Grt job..
  • grumblefluff
    grumblefluff Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is so awesome! I was REALLY sedentary, and could barely move, and my knees were failing when I started also, so you give me hope that it won't be this way forever. I am currently in an epic battle with an elliptical myself...started at 2 minutes, have worked up to 7min/.25 miles on it after a few weeks, and my next goal is 10 minutes..I was not sure if I would ever be able to get up to 30 minutes, and I was getting frustrated about it, but you have inspired me to keep at it and let me know that I WILL get there. WTG!!! Thanks for sharing and giving me some much needed inspiration!!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can see how determined you are! Good for you!
  • pearsol50
    pearsol50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Your story really pulled at my heart strings. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! I think it is so amazing what people can do for each other. It's so sweet of you to post his picture and give him that credit - but give yourself credit too. Can't wait to see your next post. <3
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    This spring, as the weather has turned, we started doing something I never thought I'd be able to do again - Jogging. Short distances right now, but Joe and I have big plans for this summer. I've lost a total of 75 lbs (since tipping the scales at 420) and somewhere around 40 inches all over my body.

I have a lot more weight to lose (My goal is 200 lbs, for now, and I'm at 343.8 as of the pictures below) but 75 is still pretty good. I'm finally starting to see the differences in myself, which was another thing I've struggled with. So without further ado, here are some pics.

comparison62012-041614_zps7b95b094.jpg

comparison62012-041614side_zps780e0d72.jpg

comparison62012-041614back_zps53b830c6.jpg

I'm so proud of you! Keep the hard work going. You're definitely getting results.
  • EllenTebbits
    EllenTebbits Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you!!! Keep up the amazing work, keep logging and exercising and drinking water. I'm so impressed you found a great trainer, I'm sure that helps so much. Thank you for posting! Keep us updated on your progress!
  • atfirstblush
    atfirstblush Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look terrific, I can really see the changes in your arms, legs and face already. You are doing great and you must feel a lot better too. Thank goodness you found Joe.
  • Elif84
    Elif84 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress and thanks for sharing your story! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You are going to do this! Look what you have done so far!
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    You got this !! Great job !!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your perseverance and dedication!!! You're doing an amazing job and I am so glad you found such a wonderful trainer. I actually got a little teary eyed reading your story. I love that you refused to let your knees get in the way of you trying to get healthy. You're an inspiration =)
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! So proud of you for taking control of your life! I know it is not easy, I started at 317 and am currently down to 280 since December. I wish you all the best and If you need more friends feel free to add me!
  • Fenomka
    Fenomka Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    PS,

There's so much more story behind all of this. like the fact that I've always been big, was diagnosed with PCOS in the summer of 2005, have struggled with depression, social anxiety, and severe body Dysmorphia (sp?) But It all comes down to this - I'm not giving up. I have God on my side, an amazing husband, awesome friends, A Trainer who believes in me and constantly pushes me to new heights...

And I have all of you!! Every single one of you inspires me every day. You all make me laugh, cry, you inspire me, you share your ideas, your stories, your wins and loses, and without you all, I just don't know how I would keep going.

So I want to send a big thank you to every single person here, on MFP.

Keep up the good work, and Use every opportunity as a moment for change.
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Congratulations! Excellent progress! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!