Emotional yet fulfilling weight loss pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• oboeadam
    oboeadam Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Exercise routine has changed every month. The first month I did 1 hour a day of elliptical 6 days a week. Then I started alternating elliptical and running during month 2. Then month 3 I added in strength training and started attending body combat. Now in month 4 I'm doing Insanity + some other activity for the day.

Calories are just the ones set by MFP, although I do try to fluctuate how much I'm eating during the week - meaning that I usually have 1 or 2 higher calorie days a week. Let me be clear, this doesn't mean that I ate crap, but I just ate larger portions than on a normal deficit day. I did NOT eat back all of my exercise calories on a daily basis. Were there days where I ate them? Yes, but I didn't think that I needed to eat every single on every single day.
  • RomulanWarbird
    Options
    You look like a different person! Like even your facial features seem to have changed. Most importantly YOU LOOK SO HAPPY.

I'm happy for you, keep up the good work! So inspiring.

And you're an oboe player (judging by the name)? Probably the best instrument next to the crumhorn.
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you!
  • ActionAnnieGO
    Options
    Very handsome! Congratulations on your achievement!
  • oboeadam
    Options
    I am an oboist! Nice to meet someone on here who knows what it is :P.
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud. Great job. Also you have a great friend to make that for you. It shows the support you have!
  • svelt123
    svelt123 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow. You look great!
  • xplosion80
    xplosion80 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Exercise routine has changed every month. The first month I did 1 hour a day of elliptical 6 days a week. Then I started alternating elliptical and running during month 2. Then month 3 I added in strength training and started attending body combat. Now in month 4 I'm doing Insanity + some other activity for the day.

Calories are just the ones set by MFP, although I do try to fluctuate how much I'm eating during the week - meaning that I usually have 1 or 2 higher calorie days a week. Let me be clear, this doesn't mean that I ate crap, but I just ate larger portions than on a normal deficit day. I did NOT eat back all of my exercise calories on a daily basis. Were there days where I ate them? Yes, but I didn't think that I needed to eat every single on every single day.

Thank you :)
  • oboeadam
    Options
    You should be so proud. Great job. Also you have a great friend to make that for you. It shows the support you have!

Yes, she's an amazing friend! It was incredibly thoughtful.
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Someone who has been observing my journey made this for me. It's very emotional for me to see where I came from to where I am now - from 230 pounds to 174.3. I started my journey on here at 218, but had not seen pictures of myself at my highest weight in a couple of years - 55 pounds heavier than I am now.

While my ultimate goal is 158, I truly believe I look like a different person and am proud of my successes to date. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can - thank you to everyone who has helped me on my MyFitnessPal journey thus far!!

f6da9f91-44b7-4711-85a8-64e022f98d2a_zps8fa10769.jpg

Fair play!!
    Keep up the great work :):)
  • tirawinsthewar
    tirawinsthewar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    amazing
  • oboeadam
    Options
    Someone who has been observing my journey made this for me. It's very emotional for me to see where I came from to where I am now - from 230 pounds to 174.3. I started my journey on here at 218, but had not seen pictures of myself at my highest weight in a couple of years - 55 pounds heavier than I am now.

While my ultimate goal is 158, I truly believe I look like a different person and am proud of my successes to date. Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can - thank you to everyone who has helped me on my MyFitnessPal journey thus far!!

f6da9f91-44b7-4711-85a8-64e022f98d2a_zps8fa10769.jpg

Fair play!!
    Keep up the great work :):)

Fair play? What does that mean? Hahaha. And thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!