Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 3

Options
Not a lot of ladies weighed-in this week but it is a super busy time of year. Congrats to Sara on her almost 3lb loss!! WTG! :flowerforyou:

Now, lets see if I can get this chart to post without Mandie...lol

WEEK3-2-1.jpg

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Woot! I did it. :tongue:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Congrats on posting a pic, Jesse. :laugh:

Congrats on your loss, Sara!
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Hey now! Posting a pic isn't hard...but making an excel document INTO a pic and THEN posting it...yeah, takes more smarts than I have. :tongue:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Hey I weighed in with a gain but I did weigh in. I am at 169.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Hey I weighed in with a gain but I did weigh in. I am at 169.
    Fixed, sorry about that.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Oh dang! I feel like a failure, but apparently you ladies don't really need me at all! :laugh: Thank you for remembering to post the topic & chart Jesse!!! I have been all over the state the last few days & won't be home until Friday night! I promise to start the topic & post a weigh-in for myself next Monday....

EVERYONE THAT REMEMBERED DID EXCELLENT :happy:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    So sorry for my lack of a weigh in! I still exist! I got to the gym last night and was so horrified by what I saw, it wiped the word "sexy" clear out of my brain! I will be back on track to weigh in next Monday. :o)

HUGE CONGRATS TO SARA!!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I think i grossly over projected my valentines goal weight can i rethink my number and change it?
  • skinnyack
    Options
    SW 160
    CW 160.2
    GW 147

maintained- I guess not the worst thing to do
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    so sorry for not weighting in yesterday,...

CW 142.5

happy holiday season to all of you!!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 202.3 lbs
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    aww thanks guys!!
    i am almost 100% sure it was because my TOM came right with christmas, so the bloat covered up my poor eating, and then it all went away together, hahaha!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    I know I am too late to make the list, but just to be honest....I had a gain of .8 lbs...so new weight is 182.4
  • JStarnes
    Options
    I repost in the morning with everybody's weight - its a busy week to expect everyone to have posted the Monday after Christmas. :flowerforyou:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm sadly nowhere near my scale since I'm at my parent's house. Hopefully I haven't gained a ton after Christmas, and with New Years coming up. I'll weigh in again next Monday once everything is back to normal and I'm home with my scale again!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    HaHa..... I am winning so far on the Biggest Weight Gain over festive period!!!!! but I have been good today :happy:

Well done on posting the chart and very well done to everyone who has lost/stayed the same or only put on a pound or two :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Yay lost one of the lbs I gained. Now to work off that other one plus some.
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    So, I gained 3 lbs over the holiday, but I am back on track. Hopefully it will come off as quickly as I put it on.
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    bump! I won't be weighing in until friday but lets hope for the best after this crazy week long food vacation.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Let me know if I missed someone or got your weigh-in wrong. If you didn't post a weight but tagged the thread I just used your last weeks weight.

WEEK3-3-1.jpg