Heart Rate Monitor

Options
hey guys..i need a little advice on heart rate monitor
I want to know if Nike Imara Women's Heart Rate Monitor is good enough for a first time HRM buyer.
A lot of people have suggested Polar F6 but It's a lilttle too expensive for me to pay outa my pocket. I mean as long as it has these quality as seen below it should be fine right? Thanx
ECG-accurate for precise heart-rate data

Calorie counter records calories burned during workout

Displays heart rate in beats per minute or as a percentage of maximum heart rate

Programmable target heart-zone function alerts you when out of optimal zone

Data mode recalls exercise time, time in target zone and calories for last workout

Other functions include: time, date, two time zones and alarm

Scratch resistant mineral glass crystal

One-touch backlighting

Water-resistant to 50 meters

Replies

• dachinababe
    Options
    hey guys..i need a little advice on heart rate monitor
    I want to know if Nike Imara Women's Heart Rate Monitor is good enough for a first time HRM buyer.
    A lot of people have suggested Polar F6 but It's a lilttle too expensive for me to pay outa my pocket. I mean as long as it has these quality as seen below it should be fine right? Thanx
    ECG-accurate for precise heart-rate data

Calorie counter records calories burned during workout

Displays heart rate in beats per minute or as a percentage of maximum heart rate

Programmable target heart-zone function alerts you when out of optimal zone

Data mode recalls exercise time, time in target zone and calories for last workout

Other functions include: time, date, two time zones and alarm

Scratch resistant mineral glass crystal

One-touch backlighting

Water-resistant to 50 meters
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Most of us have Polar brand HRM's, that is what we usually discuss. You'll definetely be better off with less expensive brand than no HRM at all. Just make sure, you'll buy it from the store with some exchange policy, so you could upgrade it to Polar if needed to be.
    Best of luck
  • MarcieinSB
    MarcieinSB Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I actually bought the Nike Imara Heart Rate Monitor about a month ago and Iove it. It cost me almost $40 at Costco. It's perfect for me and it fits my budget. You should try it out especially if the others are expensive. :wink: