To all the newbies!!

Options
Welcome to MFP! Rather then going to each post on its own I thought I would leave one happy post right here!

This is a roller coaster of a journey, but this site and the people here are great! Remember to just keep going and even if you slip up today, tomorrow is a new start! Good luck on your journey and feel free to join me on mine! I am not perfect all the time, I struggle and I mess up. I love food and I don't really love working out all the time. I am learning to make better, healthier choices. I am human! But I will encourage you and support you as best as I can!

So, add me and we can be friends! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• SabrinaM85
    Options
    :smile:
  • nicoleann10
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Everyone needs some inspiration from time to time! Especially me, like I said -- I mess up too!! Having other people here to relate to makes it so much better!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Thank you - it really helps to hear what is going on with others. Day One was interesting for me. I've never written down everything I eat. What an eye-opener! I ate too much and exercised too little. Ha! Oh, well....I'll do better tomorrow. I'm not going to beat myself up over the first day. I'll get it together - I'm inspired! :happy:
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Best of luck to you Carol! You can do it!!
  • ssc6n
    ssc6n Posts: 1
    Options
    So the recommended weight for my group is 126-154. I weigh 127 so I thought I was fine... until they did a health screening test at work. My ratings were so bad that I qualified for a health coach! So my main goal is to maintain a healthy weight & fit in more exercise somehow! *Crosses fingers*
  • ladylee133
    Options
    thanks! I'm a newbie and could use all the support I can get!!
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Support is what this is all about! Welcome, all!

If you want more support, you can friend me! You call also catch up on my journey thus far by checking out my blog.
    www.sabrinaisonthemove.net

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. I ask one almost every day!
  • Lauriebean
    Options
    Thanks! Support is always the best thing that keeps you going and it is so so important to remember not to beat yourself up when you just have one of those days, we are human. And we can do this!

I will send you a friend request.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    So the recommended weight for my group is 126-154. I weigh 127 so I thought I was fine... until they did a health screening test at work. My ratings were so bad that I qualified for a health coach! So my main goal is to maintain a healthy weight & fit in more exercise somehow! *Crosses fingers*

I am pretty much in the same boat. 5'3", 130 lbs., and obese. I sat here for two days asking myself how I let it happen - how it could even be possible! - then decided to do something about it and went online. Thank goodness I found this place! You can friend me if you want. I know I need support and encouragement just as much as anyone does. :flowerforyou:
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    To everyone that is joining just in time for the new year:

Let's make 2011 better than 2010, shall we?? Promise to be there to motivate and support one another, year??
    Cheers ya'll !!