Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just started yesterday

ShaunaN5
ShaunaN5 Posts: 16 Member
Hello everyone! I just started My Fitness Pal yesterday and am very excited!! I would like to lose 50 lbs. and am looking forward to MFP helping me in my journey!

Replies

• janellevaught
    janellevaught Posts: 428 Member
    Hello everyone! I just started My Fitness Pal yesterday and am very excited!! I would like to lose 50 lbs. and am looking forward to MFP helping me in my journey!

I wish you luck with your journey!
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Welcome
  • Passante
    Passante Posts: 4
    Welcome and good luck.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Yes, welcome!!
  • Zia00
    Zia00 Posts: 8 Member
    Good luck!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    good luck to you!! great community here
  • talimore4
    talimore4 Posts: 12 Member
    Wish you good luck as I just started yesterday as well and need to lose 55-60lbs...:happy:
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Welcome to the road of Healthy!!!!! the road can have bumps sometimes, but its so worth it.

Great goals doing this for your family.

Feel free to add me.

nancy
  • sus49
    sus49 Posts: 94 Member
    Congratulations... If you want to be friends, send me a friend request! I promise to be encouraging!
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Good luck - and remember, this is marathon - not a sprint. So, don't get discouraged when the pounds don't shed as fast as the people who appear on infomercials claiming to have lost 18 lbs in 2 weeks. Slow and steady - with some ups and downs - minor successes, minor setbacks. Get some "friends" on here to help you through the discouraging moments, and who you can help through their discouraging moments. You can do this!
  • ShaunaN5
    ShaunaN5 Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you everyone for the welcome and the encouraging words!!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I recommend joining a challenge group--they are a good way to build a support network here on MFP.