Completed T25-Loss of 15.8lbs with pics-not at goal yet

Options
2»

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    pics or it didnt happen

I have pictures up there, not sure why some people don't see them, but most everyone is seeing them. I'm not a liar. Very proud of my progress thus far!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    What stomach!! You should see mine and Ive had none of the above! LOL .

You look amazing!!!!

You look like you lost alot more weight. All those inches!

Keep it up :)
    Thanks:) I just look back at my before 2 kids and 5 surgeries tummy so to me it's a tummy. lol :) Long ways to go still.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations. I have been considering T-25, but I have been worried about knee pain. I have had to stop other programs in the past because of this. Did you have any problems with knee pain?

Thank you! No knee pain at all. I loved it. Good overall workout, I'm happy I stuck with it and did the entire 3 months. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Amazing progress!!! Keep up the outstanding work!!! :)

Thank you:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Awesome work! I just finished week 4 of alpha and it's a post like this that inspires me to keep going. I also had a hysterectomy, and just turned 50, and it takes A LOT more effort to lose a pound.

And, yes, while the stats speak volumes, you do look great.

Congrats!

Thank you! Yes I agree, it's very hard and I'm 34. 5 surgeries and 2 kids it's not as easy as it was back in the day. Don't give up. :) Thanks!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job! I am doing TurboFire right now but thinking T25 may be my next program!!!

Thank you! I think I'm gonna give P90X3 a shot next.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    wow!! you look likE you lost more then 16 lbs you look INCREDIBLE!!!

Thank you so much, it's actually been almost 20 since end of Dec, but I think I lost alot more inches too. Helps. I have alot of work to go, but I'm on my way.
  • graham713
    graham713 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!! Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!