I have 60 pounds to lose......and I'm just getting started

Options
Hello everyone!
Happy Holidays!!
My name is Tuntun and I joined this community so that I can lose about 60 pounds that I put on during the course of giving birth to two wonderful boys. Any support that I can get will be truely appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    It can be done! I am 11 lbs away from 62 lb loss - started in June. Welcome and Good luck!
  • PurpleJellyean
    PurpleJellyean Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome! All the best to you during your weight loss...you certainly can do it and there is tons of support here!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    IT CAN BE DONE!!! And guess what? It can be done by YOU!!!!

Oh and welcome to MFP! ;)
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    You came to the right place. Good luck. Log your food and exercise and you will find this site helpful.
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing with all the support you get and I love knowing you aren't alone in your journey. I too have gained weight since I had my children ( a lot) and decided it was time to get healthy and show my kids a better way to live. Good luck and feel free to friend me if you want:)
  • ljbouse
    ljbouse Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! my motto is 1 lb at a time. Good luck!!!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This place is great. You can do it!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you have come to the right place. I have lost 56 pounds since July 5, 2010. It's a great place with lots of support and motivation. You can do this!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It can be done! Learn everything you can about the program and adapt it to fit your lifestyle. We're all different and it's important to make the program fit in with your life in order to keep doing it. :smile:
  • Rondaks
    Options
    Good luck... perseverance and patience. You'll do it!