Hot or not @ Person Above You

Options

Replies

• bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Also not

Get over yourself Glynn... you feel all noble don't you? "let's make everyone feel good about themselves in a superficial thread that sets people up for failure or false perceptions" You just get mad when people are honest... it is a trend, someone says the truth and you try to attack or be negative toward the person that is telling the truth.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    I think his feelings were hurt!

Trust me, there is nothing YOU could do to hurt my feelings...lol... it isn't like you are speaking with honesty, you are speaking intentionally to be negative because you are that type of person... So in reverse, you are intentionally trying to hurt people when other are just being honest... who is worse here?
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    HOT...very!!!
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    Hot
  • mcat4669
    mcat4669 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous. :)
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    These things are soooo fake... more butt hurt people because of honesty... in a thread that already sets people up for hurt feelings.... Hot hot hot hot... yea right...

Who's butthurt ?? lol I have been called way worse than not hot...believe me nothing you could say can affect my opinion of myself and at the end of the day THAT is all that matter's... just because your perception of hot differs from someone elses does not mean the other is wrong...
    So carry on showing off your "balls"

@Mcat - Beautiful and Hot =)
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Who's butthurt ?? lol I have been called way worse than not hot...believe me nothing you could say can affect my opinion of myself and at the end of the day THAT is all that matter's... just because your perception of hot differs from someone elses does not mean the other is wrong...
    So carry on showing off your "balls"

I wasn't calling YOU butt hurt... but continue misreading my posts. And if your opinion of yourself is "all that matters," then why are you in a thread like THIS? haha seems slightly hypocritical, just saying.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Not.
  • mcat4669
    mcat4669 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hot.
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hot...
    Stunning!
  • 3smiii
    3smiii Posts: 67
    Options
    Hot
  • Not my cup of tea. I'm sorry. :frown:
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Uh oh! another honest one! Be careful man, they don't like honesty in here... You are supposed to say "hot" no matter what! haha
  • If I'm anything in this world it's honest. I'm sure to somebody out there she's the goddess they've been searching all their life for. I'm but 1 single dude in the world of millions. She'll find her "one".
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Damn straight! haha... can't be more correct
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I can't tell from your profile pic sorry

Well since you changed it, there is nothing hot about child obesity :-(
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options