Maintenance Help Please

Options
Hey all!

I took about a month break from tracking everything, it was causing some major issues, bringing up some old eating disorder habits etc. I was bingeing and then laying in bed all day depressed, or I'd give up when I was already over on carbs and just throw in the towel.

I've decided to start back up and focus on maintenance macros, while building muscle and losing that last bit of flab from my problem areas (tummy, thighs).

According to the bod pod I am between 15-17% body fat, 145-147 lb (fluctuates daily), 5'5", 24 years old. I follow the ultimate female training guide on simply shredded.com and lift heavy weights 4x weekly and HIIT 2x weekly.

I have my maintenance macros set at:
240c/140p/70f - 2150 calories.

Whatcha think? Any advice is appreciated!

Replies

• s2konstantine
    s2konstantine Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Marcos look good. Monitor and adjust. If you are gaining more than .5 every 3 weeks, add 200 calories of cardio. If you are losing more than .5 lbs every 3 weeks, add 25g carbs/day.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    You're lean. You seem to be doing things that keep you in a healthy state of mind. Watch yourself and go for it!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I think it looks good. Good plan to go to maintenance now, you look great!
  • nostress123
    nostress123 Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks!! I've been following those numbers for about 2.5 weeks or so... and the scale has gone up, so either i cheated more than i thought i did or my maintenance numbers are off. I am going to drop to: 215c, 140p, 65f = 2005 calories

My weight has held steady at 149 all week... grrrrr!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Mine is doing the yo-yo thing too. I have been keeping track. I just keep telling myself to be patient and it will stabilize itself out eventually.