New with some process questions

Options
I've just joined this evening. Although I think of myself as computer literate, I find I'm a bit confused. I'm assuming this will be posted, but how do I add friends (do I write and ask? or something else?). Is there a way to have topics saved in one place to be able to follow new entries? What is bumping?

I look forward to making this site an integral part of my commitment to changing my eating lifestyle. And thank whoever can answer these questions.

Replies

• lady_hellis
    lady_hellis Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new too so I cant answer all your questions but to add friends you click on their screenname and it will bring you to a profile and you can then click add as a friend.

add me too if ya want :)
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    First off ~ Welcome!!! Danswife is right about how to add friends. Bumping moves a post up so that it gets to the front of posts again, and others bump just so that it is saved in their "My Topics" so they can view it later. "My Topics" is where you will find posts that you started or replied to,which is right at the top here.
  • Helenuh
    Options
    Bumping is when you move an entry up to the top.
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    At the top of the forum page, so above this one, you will see "My Topics". Any forum you create or comment on will be stored there. Bumping is just a way to save it to "my topics" so you can refer back to it later if you want.

You can add me too. Click my Screen name then add as friend. I have been here since August. Feel free to ask any questions!

Best of luck to you!!