5'2: 171lbs-122lbs

Options

Replies

• Jenn0978
    Jenn0978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your journey. You look amazing! Congratulations to you!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! You look fantastic.
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height and starting wt. I'm glad you posted and especially glad you gave the timeframe because you basically lost 1lb/wk ... which is totally doable but not overly aggressive. Congrats on your loss, you look fantastic! LOVE the dress .... and your iphone cover. Did a double take on that. heh

You can definitely do it. Just do it at your own pace and keep at it.
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice job. I bet if feels awesome being able to take a picture of yourself in your undies for the internet to see and feel confident about it!
  • mimieon
    mimieon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You have a great "strong and elegant at the same time" vibe going on in the most recent pictures :) Congratulations with the hard work and your transformation!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    hot hot hot!!!! wowza!!!!
  • eattilldie
    eattilldie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    this is exactly my weight and hieght.oh my god u look gorgeous means i can too.encouraging
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    wonderful!!! way to go! Did you do 1400-1600 NET calories or is that total? I'm the same height and having trouble finding my magic number!
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I usually always eat back exercise calories. To be honest if I am hungry I will eat and if not hungry then I don't. For me the extra calories is one of the best things about exercise
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Amazing life style change. I myself went from 184 to 121 and I'm 5'3"
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome! I am the same height but I would look like a crack head at 121 that's to small for my body shape but 140 would be nice. lol you look great tho! I think the working out is what really makes you look great sometimes people loss weight fast with no exercise and it doesn't look good, slow and steady wins the race.
  • rainbowxelephant
    rainbowxelephant Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great-- I bet you feel better, too. At the risk of sounding creepy, your backside looks great in the bikini.

This is exactly what I was thinking. I'm not an internet creep I promise but your bum and back look so nicely toned! You're gorgeous in both pics of course but you definitely look a million times healthier!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    wow!! so amazing. Some of the other stories on here are inspiring but so different from my own experience that they don't have the same influence. But your story was so inspiring to me!! I love that you generally eat what ever you like and have such acceptance over it! I am still at the point where I feel guilty if I eat poorly and I haven't been exercising very much these days. So you have reminded me that I should probably exercise more! Thanks for sharing!
  • Dianamarie91
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! this is so inspiring. I'm about 10lbs heavier to start but hope to also work my way down. This is inspiring !
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I agree! Thank you and congratulations!

and awesome phone cover :)
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bravo bravo bravo x infinity to the power of infinity + 1....!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, you look fantastic and I love how you did it, not stressing or being too strict, just good old fashioned diet and exercise.
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

What always gets me is that when I see the afters the person just looks so right in their body that I can't imagine them looking any other way. That is so the way with you. In your after you just look so right, so comfortable in your body. Great work.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!
  • misslovely97
    misslovely97 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Geez, you carry weight so nicely!! :)

You look great
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!