2»

Replies

• prairiewinds
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lardbut1960
    lardbut1960 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    one day at a time, simple goal, simply meet the calorie intake on a daily basis, yesterday is over and tomorrow ain't here.
    you can do this, it's a one day at a time effort.
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    very well! stay focussed!
  • lucydavey75
    Options
    Fantastic well done x
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :)
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Cheers to you on your progress both with your mental and physical well-being!! Keep up the good work!
  • kayla188607
    Options
    I've always been big, and I'm trying to lose weight too. So far, I have lost a good thirty pounds. Just keep motivated and do you best!
    (Open to friend requests,tips, and motivation:) )
  • trisha0192395
    Options
    I am new to this site. I also had a wake up call. I was told that my blood sugar was high and I had 3 months to try to control it by diet. It scared me enough to make me take control of my eating habits...............but, I would still have moments of weakness. Then I would get sick at how powerless I felt. But, I just kept starting over. My level was 7.2 when I had my yearly physical. I just went for the re-check and it is now 6.6. NOT PERFECT............but so much better that my doctor wants me to continue and get it down even more. I hope I can make this a way of life and not just a frantic effort to try to do better. Even with diabetes looming...........I find I will think about eating things I shouldn't. Human nature can really stink sometimes. GOOD LUCK
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 52lbs! That is awesome:) You've got the right attitude and you're totally motivated. You going to continue to be amazing :)
  • mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! You will win your fight!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I gotta say having you on my FL, I see your dedication! No doubt you will achieve that loss!! You are doing wonderfully!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: