I went to Pizza Hut...

Options
and I did SO GOOD!!! I had a salad and a piece of thin crust cheese. This was so hard for me....who would know that simply NOT doing something could be so hard. I wanted that thick crust pepperoni more than anything...and about a million breadsticks. Normally I would have eaten so much more.... I am just proud of myself right now. Pizza IS my weakness.

Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you too! That is an awesome job. Its really hard to have some of what you like, but not everything! Sometimes not eating sounds easier than eating healthy :P Kudos :)
  • definney
    Options
    i'm proud of you too. I gave into the pizza tonight for dinner. It completely fulfilled by calorie expenditure for the entire day. So disappointing. I'm going to use you for inspiration next time pizza is an option... ugh. I agree though.. it is one of my many weaknesses lol
  • KittMahan
    Options
    Very well done CMS... you've proven your commitment when you can be close to the enemy and not give in... give yourself a warm skinny hug :p
  • misushavoc
    Options
    Good job!! Self control w/ our favorite foods is always the hardest! Keep up the great work!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Youre doing great!!!!
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    way to go! healthier choices :)
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :) I have started and quit and started and quit this diet thing so many times in the last few months. I am finally sticking to it! Paritally because I never read these posts before! Now I discovered a whole new world of encouragement!
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! Doesn't it feel so great when you realize YOU are in charge of what goes in your body! Well done! =)
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    That's awesome!! I would not have had that much self control...that's why I just DON'T go to those places. I'm not strong enough yet...hopefully someday. I LOVE deep dish pepperoni also. It is sooo high in fat and sodium. I made some homemade pizza a few weeks ago. I used turkey pepperoni and a whole wheat pizza crust, fat free cheese. It was pretty good and had great nutritional value. It was only 121 cals, 367 mg sodium, and 3g fat per slice which is great for pizza! ;) You are an inspiration for willpower. You SHOULD be very proud!!!
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    Good job! I know pizza is hard to turn down!
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! I would not have had that much self control...that's why I just DON'T go to those places. I'm not strong enough yet...hopefully someday. I LOVE deep dish pepperoni also. It is sooo high in fat and sodium. I made some homemade pizza a few weeks ago. I used turkey pepperoni and a whole wheat pizza crust, fat free cheese. It was pretty good and had great nutritional value. It was only 121 cals, 367 mg sodium, and 3g fat per slice which is great for pizza! ;) You are an inspiration for willpower. You SHOULD be very proud!!!

Thanks! I am having troubles staying out of those places because of my family and boyfriend...we are a family of eaters...we eat to have fun...and they aren't on the diet plan. But I guess if I can keep up the willpower I can still succeed! Thanks again!