I need a specific weight loss plan

Options
I have H. Pylori which I will start to treat tomorrow. I have gastritis after having an eating disorder(bulimia). But I also have to lose weight because I have broken my left hip and it can't handle me being fat. The thing is I can't eat everything because of my bacteria and gastritis. Also I am allergic to rye so I can't eat black bread. Neither can I eat much white bread because I am allergic to wheat flour. So I am asking for a eating plan until I get better. I eat a lot of rusk(I always choose healthy one), rice, yogurt(I don't like milk), fruit yogurt and vegetable and chicken soup. It has to be up to 1200 cal and no more.

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    With all of your issues, it sounds like you need an eating plan from a doctor or dietician, not from random people on a website.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    With all of your issues, it sounds like you need an eating plan from a doctor or dietician, not from random people on a website.

Yeah, definitely this... You should seek out a registered dietician or get a referral to one from your doctor...
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    If you are serious about a weight loss plan, message me and I'll help.
    So what you trying to sell then?

OP with your issues you need to speak to a a Doctor or a dietitian they are the ones who will be able to advise you properly not random people on the the internet
  • ccf_trainer
    ccf_trainer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Not selling anything, just trying to help.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Then help. What you did is, technically, against forum rules.
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you are serious about a weight loss plan, message me and I'll help.
    So what you trying to sell then?

OP with your issues you need to speak to a a Doctor or a dietitian they are the ones who will be able to advise you properly not random people on the the internet

If you look at his profile- he' sells herbalife!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Not selling anything, just trying to help.

The only appropriate help is to advise OP to consult a doctor/ properly qualified dietician. You may be a PT but then you more than anyone should now your limitations and when to refer on to someone more qualified than you
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am surprised your doctor hasn't referred you to a dietician. You have wheat allergies- which means you should be avoiding white bread( someone should have told you that one. White bread still has wheat in it.) Talk to your doctor and get a referral. Good luck.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend and I'm more than happy to help you.

I have a lot of medical issues that require a specific diet: Crohn's disease, severe acid reflux, insulin resistance, hypoglycemia.

Because of my Crohn's disease I have to watch what I eat very closely. I eat gluten free (no wheat, rye, barley, etc) because of Crohn's. I'm lactose intolerant. Can't handle milk at all. But can tolerate greek yogurt in small amounts.

Do you eat gluten free?