Finally Overweight! Half Way to Goal (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• rainbowxelephant
    rainbowxelephant Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I know it's just a typo but reading "scare" instead of "scale" cracked me up. Some days it is! :)

Typo or Fraudien slip? Haha.

OP, you look great, you look like you lost 50 pounds or more, not 35. That's awesome!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! I believe it's much easier to see the weight loss on others. Thankfully, you are noticing your clothes are getting loose. You're doing great!
  • knicholeg
    knicholeg Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great, and I can tell you feel better, too! It's all in how you're holding yourself in those "after" pictures. Way to go, and keep it up!
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Side note: are you standing by Truman the Tiger?
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! There's definitely a noticeable difference <3
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You have trouble seeing a difference? Well take it from me all us here on MFP see a difference! You're doing fabulous!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look great! you have a big difference! you do not even look 202 to me in your second picture you look smaller, way to go!!! I cannot wait to be overweight too haha it sounds funny!
  • beachylove
    beachylove Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I am definitely seeing a big difference in those photos! :) You probably don't notice much since your breasts seem to have stayed the same size. (I hope it's not rude to comment on that. I'm a little jealous, as I'm not well-endowed.)
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look great!
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How do you not see the difference? We're always hardest on ourselves. I can tell you that I definitely see a HUGE difference, especially in your abdomen. I was having a hard time noticing my weight loss too despite the scale telling me I was losing, so I started tracking my measurements to get a solid idea of where my weight was coming off from. Maybe that would work for you, also. Great job! You look wonderful.

I agree with this! I am shocked that you can't see the change in yourself, your abdomen looks half the size from the side and so much flatter. You look fantastic, congratulations on making your halfway point! :D
  • MEK1960
    MEK1960 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Great job! Next stop: "Normal" :)
  • eldyn90
    eldyn90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Side note: are you standing by Truman the Tiger?

Ha! Yep, that's him!

Thank you everyone. Your kind words are so great to hear. :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    i started out at the high end of class II obese. 1 point away from being morbidly obese :( i am now 2 points from just being overweight. that will be in 15lbs. i will be there soon enough. congrats.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Ummm BIG DIFFERENCE! Congrats and keep up the great work!! :)
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Oh you can definitely see a difference. Great work! Looking good????.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Looking terrific! Huge difference.
  • DucklingtoSwan
    DucklingtoSwan Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How do you not see the difference? We're always hardest on ourselves. I can tell you that I definitely see a HUGE difference, especially in your abdomen.

This! You look terrific!!!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can definitely notice the difference. You look great!
    Keep up the good work! :)
    Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!