Let me REintroduce myself

Options
Hi FitFam! I'm Kelly - single mom, out of shape (my fluffiness is effecting my physical ability. I have danced since I was 6 years old and continue to teach though the last few years I've let myself go and go and go...always intending to "get back on track". Well, honey, let me tell you, this train done jumped the tracks...I'm not fluffy or chubby or overweight I'm OBESE...there, I've said it. So here I am, to get serious, and get my life back!

I need some help though...I simply can't do this alone!

Replies

• wisteriafleur
    wisteriafleur Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi FitFam! I'm Kelly - single mom, out of shape (my fluffiness is effecting my physical ability. I have danced since I was 6 years old and continue to teach though the last few years I've let myself go and go and go...always intending to "get back on track". Well, honey, let me tell you, this train done jumped the tracks...I'm not fluffy or chubby or overweight I'm OBESE...there, I've said it. So here I am, to get serious, and get my life back!

I need some help though...I simply can't do this alone!

9 Lbs lost so far on your ticker is a great accomplishment. I had a reality check from my primary care physician yesterday and I admit that i am obese (BMI = 40.1) so I am right there with you sister. Lets help eachother in working towards a healthier, better us. Ive managed to lose from 260 down to 255 so far but i came back at 256 so Ive only lost 1 pound so far lol *Add*
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I could use some more motivation too feel free to add me! we can encourage each other! I was recently at my all time heaviest in February (195 sooo close to 200) and it scared me so I've been working my buns off and am down 23# since Feb! I'd love to help motivate you and get some back from you! <3
  • happykate2
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kate. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)