Fallen off the wagon and keep tripping trying to get back on

Options
I fell off the wagon on Xmas day and although I mentally want to go back to where I was, I seem to keep eating stuff I shouldn't. How to I switch off my taste buds?

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    u didnt fall off ..looks to me like your still hanging on....pre plan your meals for day 1 and 2 and package them so you know exactly what you can eat...even snacks
  • wannbAhottie
    wannbAhottie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im going through the same dang thing:sad: !!! ARRRGGGg:explode: ! I am so ticked and discouraged right now I feel like I could kick something. I sat down tonight and made a plan for the next few day's.
    I have my menu of Low cal's, high fiber, NO sugar and lot's of water..
    We can do this, we have so much support on this site and we know what we have to do to get it done.... JUST DO IT (that's what I keep telling myself)
    Good luck and best wishes for you :wink:
  • jhorenc
    jhorenc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    u didnt fall off ..looks to me like your still hanging on....pre plan your meals for day 1 and 2 and package them so you know exactly what you can eat...even snacks

^^^ totally agree! planning your meals and snacks does help...I notice if I don't plan my meals ahead of time I go and buy foods that aren't always the best choices...also keep the non-healthy foods/snack out of sight, if you see it near you or it's easy access you are more likely to eat it. out of sight out of mind =)
  • geeky1
    geeky1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I think that is what I needed to hear. I have chatted with my beloved and asked him to help me be strong for the next few days so that I can avoid eating the things I know will not help me in the Long run.