Ultra Motivated

Options
So over Christmas (and especially the run up to Christmas) I have not felt guilty and have eaten what I wanted so I'm not too bothered that I've put 6lbs on in two weeks - I knew I would.

Today I started my 2011 training ready for my Lands End to John O'Groats cycle in June but first thing this morning all cakes, alcohol, sugary soft drinks, chocolate and biscuits went in the bin and it felt very cleansing.

My short term targets are:

No chocolate, alcohol etc until my birthday at the end of March.

Long term is to be down to 14 stone for my ride in June.

Longer term - stay at 14 stone and as a treat I have promised myself a nice Italian road bike if I reach this.

Is anyone else really up for it or are people generally still suffering the Christmas and New Year thing?

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am! I got myself off track BIG TIME and used yesterday as my big kiss off to crappy living. I wanted to hit the gym this morn...but due to awful sleep im passing. I am ready to get back to me
  • spinndrift
    Options
    I've not been sleeping too well either but got a fair bit of stress in my life at the moment.

I've done two days in the gym, back to eating my 1700 calories and I'm shocked that the weight is coming off as quickly as it went on.

The weather is much better today so back out on the bike for a 75 minute ride.