I wanna know about Isagenics

Options
Anybody know anything about Isagenic. Meal replacements shakes. 240 cals per shake. Supposed to drink 2 per day and eat one meal and have healthy snacks. Seems PRETTY low cal to me. I believe people should eat instead....and by following that program, rapid weight loss is happening and people I know are telling me that the weight hasn't came back on after 8 weeks of cutting down to one shake a day. IDK - any info is appreciated.

Replies

• enchantedgardener
    enchantedgardener Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Eat food. It tastes better and is healthier for you.

Calorie reduction leads to weight loss. But I'd rather my calories came from yummy food I enjoy, not chalky artificial strawberry-flavoured goo.
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Eat food. It tastes better and is healthier for you.

Calorie reduction leads to weight loss. But I'd rather my calories came from yummy food I enjoy, not chalky artificial strawberry-flavoured goo.

I was thinkin the exact same thing. Thanks for ur post.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Anybody know anything about Isagenic. Meal replacements shakes. 240 cals per shake. Supposed to drink 2 per day and eat one meal and have healthy snacks. Seems PRETTY low cal to me. I believe people should eat instead....and by following that program, rapid weight loss is happening and people I know are telling me that the weight hasn't came back on after 8 weeks of cutting down to one shake a day. IDK - any info is appreciated.

The people telling you that are trying to sell you something. All it is....... is another over priced MLM scheme.
  • BetesBitch
    BetesBitch Posts: 234 Member
    Options

The people telling you that are trying to sell you something. All it is....... is another over priced MLM scheme.
    But it did work for her sister. She's walking proof and I know here too. But i think it worked because it put her in a calorie deficit. Simple.