Get Lean - Challenge Group, Anyone Interested?

Hey guys!

My name is Vanessa and I am new to this website. I really like that the people on here are serious about becoming healthier. This seems like a great community and I look forward to meeting new people!

I've been doing Insanity for quite some time now, and is anyone looking to do a Challenge Group? I plan on running one and would love to see people jump in on it. You can do any program you like Beachbody or not. It's just a lot more fun to have people keep you accountable. :)

Let me know guys!

Can't wait to interact with you all.

Replies

• Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    I like my program. It's called "Chris' Lift heavy with stupid amounts of cardio"

Basically I just lift heavy and do a ton of cardio. Like 1000 calories + a day. Its a lot of fun. Plus I can eat a ton of food when I do it. I'm 3 weeks in it's been really good.
  • That actually sounds really awesome! Great to hear it's going well!
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    I just looked at your profile. You're looking to loose 3 pounds?
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    I'm game for it... I'm known for some pretty crazy Burns already but maybe this is what I need to start leaning out for summer. Btw.. everyone send me a request
  • I'm trying to figure out how to fix that. I don't want to lose any weight. ha Just stay lean, more muscle/less fat.

Also sounds good heysarge13!
  • blesseddiva77
    blesseddiva77 Posts: 32 Member
    sure what do I have to do.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,360 Member
    bump
  • Well it doesn't have to be a Beachbody program although I would prefer it, as I am an avid Insaniac myself! We would form a Facebook group or one on here and hold each other accountable. I've done these before and they are wonderful for getting results. Message me or add me for more details :)