5'4 and 5'5 women, post your pics, please! :) Inspiration wa

Options
Alrighty, I'm looking for for success stories for females who are between 5'4" and 5'5". I'm currently 137 and in a size 4 or 6 (depending on brand) but still have extra fluff.

If you're about my height, and have achieved results you're proud of, please share here! Thanks :)

Replies

• GremlinJenny
    Options
    SIZE 4?!?!?!! YOU are an inspiration!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    No kidding!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    id have to agree with the ladies ur the inspiration...ive got 10lbs or so to go but look n feel nothing like i want to! :wink: good luck girlie
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    lol wow.. i'm almost 5'4" and i'm in size 8... haha, still have a ways to go.
  • Godsflower1789
    Options
    5'5, went from 233 to 194 today. hoping to get to 150. man
    ! i wish i was a size 8!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options

Funny you say that - I saw your photos and I swear, I want my stomach to look like yours! :) I'm happy for you, but I'll admit, a bit envious!

Thank you for your kind words though. I have done a lot of work and am getting more toned. Some days I begin to doubt that I can achieve more, but I know better. I just need to "see it" so I can "believe it" - if that makes any sense.

Really, though, I think you look great!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    No kidding!

Thanks! You're nice! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Kalebsmama, absie and godsflower - each of you are doing an amazing job! I'm so glad you took the time to post here, so I could check out your story and continue to be inspired.

It's a good reminder that inspiration can come from many sources. Each of you are evidence that with strength and determination, you can make real changes. Maybe I don't need pics after all.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", 159 pounds and in an 8 Levis -- but they're starting to get baggy!
  • servingthealiens
    servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Dude. I'm 5'4" and 126 and I can't fit into a size 4, not to mention I have a disgusting muffin top oozing over size 6s that used to fit.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and back upto 147 .. I got down to 138 though and plan to get back there and then some :happy:

I can wear a size 4 but apparently the brand runs big :ohwell: Most jeans I have are a 29 waist though but I am totally not toned at all. I am a mom of 2 and it shows.

Great thread! Would love to see some more pics!
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    lol wow.. i'm almost 5'4" and i'm in size 8... haha, still have a ways to go.

I'm 5'5" and currently 165. I'm starting my diet tomorrow and my goal is 125!
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    aw, thanks darlin'! trust me, no envy. you look PHENOMENAL. and of course you will get down to your desired goal. you're clearly determined and motivated. :) and we'll definitely be here to cheer you on!!!

i'm still wearing my size 9s. lol... they're comfortable, maybe slightly on the loose side. slightly. :) i have a closetful of size 4's that don't go beyond my thighs (forget hips). HAHAHAHA... but it's getting there.

i happen to carry most of my weight in my hips and thighs, which might explain why i hate any exercises that work those areas. but abs? i can do abs allllll day long. i love 'em. i am a dance instructor so i do a lot of abs with my students (much to their chagrin). oftentimes when people hate abs, it's because they have weak backs actually. i always stress to my students that they have to have strong cores, and that your core wraps all the way around from your belly, to your sides, to your back. i'll make them do about 15 minutes of abs, super slow as well as super fast.

now if i can only put this same excitement and discipline into running and doing lunges. ;)
  • swimbliss
    Options
    this is all so awesome!! Im 5'4 and have a goal to be down from 150 to 130. I have only been doing this for 2 weeks and feel like if I continue to read this amazing posts I will get there too!!! I can totally relate to wanting to "see it" to believe it. I did my 1st tri this past summer and know that being lighter Im going to get faster and stronger. Thank you for all the INSPIRATION !!!!:heart:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What inspriational stories.....I'm 5'5" and still a long way to go but I was never a seize 4 even when I weighed 120 lbs....isnt it amazing how different our bodies are... the lowest pants size my butt could ever fit in was a 6 - 8 :blushing:

So I'm aiming for a 12 to start with and then maybe work my way down to a 8-10...
  • love2sign
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and have lost ten lbs in the last month....basically the same size as u.....add me if u want=)
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Alrighty, I'm looking for for success stories for females who are between 5'4" and 5'5". I'm currently 137 and in a size 4 or 6 (depending on brand) but still have extra fluff.

If you're about my height, and have achieved results you're proud of, please share here! Thanks :)

Great topic! I'm 5'5" and your right where I'm going :smile:
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You ALL inspire me and scare me a little if I am honest. I am 5' 4.5'' lol to me the half inch makes a difference. Currently 208lb from a start of 280 several years ago. I would be more than happy to get down to 140 lb which is still within the Normal weight range for my heaight. no clue how small I will get in trousers as always been a bigger person..but think I am doomed to LARGE tops as with all the weight I have lost I have not dropped any from my cup size :(. Again ALL of you are a valuable source of inspiration.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and went from 120-123 (size 6) to 105 (size 1 or 3) in 5-6 months of strict diet and daily exercise. My husband also lost 50 pounds too!

BEFORE:
    2004_b.jpg

AFTER:
    bah1.jpg
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", feel free to add me, any of you other 5'4"ish persons out there. :smile: I made it to a healthy weight, but I'm still working on toning, slimming, and strengthening=athletic conditioning. I'm currently in a size 6. I'm waiting to post my progress pics when I reach 130/128 lbs.You guys and gals inspire me! :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!