Finally Overweight! Half Way to Goal (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Big congrats!

I'm partying with you this weekend, as I just dropped to a BMI of 29.9 today myself.
  • BrandyG62010
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Big difference visually, hun! GREAT JOB! Go ahead and be proud of that!!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations......you're looking great!

As of today, I'm officially overweight too :smile:
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! can't wait to be overweight!

Good on you :flowerforyou:
  • mollybuck
    mollybuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'll bet your clothes fit better! You look like you lost more than what the scale says. Have you been working out a lot also?
  • eldyn90
    eldyn90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll bet your clothes fit better! You look like you lost more than what the scale says. Have you been working out a lot also?

Mostly just hiking, walking and biking. I've been trying to jog/run, but I'm terrible at it!
  • m2Bfit
    m2Bfit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: YAY!!! I can sure tell a difference from your pictures. Excellent job!

I'm encouraged by you posting this. I know the BMI is not perfect, but I too look forward to being "overweight" - but hope to pass through that stage briefly. (I started out "morbidly obese" :blushing: ).
  • mamiangelina
    Options
    Congrats! Can you tell me what your exercise plan is?
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Well there is a visible difference to us :). Keep up the great work. Your success encourages the rest of us too. Thank you!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    lovely job!
  • aakl6710
    aakl6710 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    you can see a massive difference! especially in your stomach area! well done you've done so well! :)
  • MrsRatfire
    MrsRatfire Posts: 102
    Options
    wow! You are officially a hottie! keep- us all posted, I love before and after pics. thank you
  • jenrobiwan
    jenrobiwan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job! I had to giggle at your positive approach to the BMI scale! I feel this way too, it'll be nice to just be overweight and not called obese. And then of course, onto even healthier numbers. Your pictures are very inspiring!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The difference is outstanding!!!! You look so good in those skinny jeans :wink:
  • DaniMarie180
    Options
    Fantastic! I know it's just a typo but reading "scare" instead of "scale" cracked me up. Some days it is! :)

Ha ha! Freudian slip! :wink:
  • Eringettingfit8
    Options
    That's an incredible difference! You look great
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big difference, keep up the good work.
  • Crysty2010
    Crysty2010 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job - you look great!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!