A Day of Days, My 2010 and beyond Testimony!

Options
quentien3
quentien3 Posts: 134 Member
Today is a day of days!

December 2009 I made a pact to myself (not a new year's resolution) to get healthier, I was 319lbs.

In 2010, I have managed to lose 50lbs total as of this morning! I am stoked. I have been with MFP for half of them pounds.

I know now, if I would have known about MFP then, I probably would have lost more by now but that is not important. A win is a win...

If I can inspire anybody I would simply say, "Celebrate the small victories until the war is won." Most importantly, enjoy the experience of weightless and all the knowledge that you will gain in your pursuit of a healthy lifestyle.

It is like riding a bike for the first time. It is hard at first but once you get the hang of it, it will come natural to you and you will just enjoy the ride.

TRACK TRACK TRACK! I guarantee, if you become successful at tracking your fitness and nutrition, you will also become wealthier! Tracking is a habit that will soon cross over to budgeting and finance too!

Happy trails and blazing saddles to you all!

LOL. Enjoy your day, just felt like sharing!

Replies

• ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    Enjoy YOUR day!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! That is amazing. I love MFP, lots of support on here. Keep on with your journey.
  • lonnellj
    lonnellj Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats and keep up the great work!!!
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are an inspiration to all of us!!!
  • teracallaway1
    teracallaway1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing. this was a great morning read to get my motavation going.
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Here's to keeping with it in 2011!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Congrats! There are a lot of studies out there that show that skinnier or healthier people usually have better budgets/spending accounts and habits!

Health and wealth to you my friend! Congrats on the 50!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    A win is a win.... so true!! Way to go on the first 50 pounds!
  • laneyh42
    laneyh42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You're looking great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!