Another newby

Options
Hello everyone,
I just joined last week and I love the site! I am trying to lose 40 more lbs. I was on a food delivery program and lost 18 lbs. Now I want to do it on my own without eating their food. I am hoping by viewing the number of calories eaten and logging my exercise will help me along the way. I'm glad to be here. :happy:

Replies

• DownSizin
    DownSizin Posts: 150
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined last week and I love the site! I am trying to lose 40 more lbs. I was on a food delivery program and lost 18 lbs. Now I want to do it on my own without eating their food. I am hoping by viewing the number of calories eaten and logging my exercise will help me along the way. I'm glad to be here. :happy:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!!!:flowerforyou: You can TOTALLY do it! This site is WONDERFUL! Great support! Let us know however we can help!!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings gokaja! I love this site too and have found it most helpful and enjoyable.
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I get my ticker here in my postings? That's really cool.
    :smile:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. How do I get my ticker here in my postings? That's really cool.
    :smile:

Click on tools up at the top and then click on Tickers, there you can create yours!
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Thanks!
  • DownSizin
    Options
    Kristin, KUDOS on being smoke free for 331 days!!!!! That's AWESOME! Keep up the good work!