What do you do if you receive Easter eggs?

Options
124»

Replies

• PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Give over the vast majority to my stick figure of a kid. Save a few for myself to fit into my calorie count.
  • SuperJo1972
    SuperJo1972 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to next weekend and I intend to eat them all over the space of a week or two, with extra exercise and worked in to my daily calories. :o)
    If I get a day when I think I will binge I will try having a square of bitter dark chocolate to quench my appetite.
  • Flossiesdoll
    Options
    Break them up into amounts you can add to a days calories and split eating them over a few days or couple of weeks. They aren't going to to go off, but if it's because you're worried about eating them all in one go stick the broken up bits in a bag in the freezer making them impossible to eat before they defrost so stopping you binging, or as other people have said share them or give them away.
    Am I the only one who's eaten frozen chocolate?

I'd eat as much as I wanted to fit into my allowance, and take the rest to work. They wouldn't last ten minutes there, so the problem disappears.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Break them up into amounts you can add to a days calories and split eating them over a few days or couple of weeks. They aren't going to to go off, but if it's because you're worried about eating them all in one go stick the broken up bits in a bag in the freezer making them impossible to eat before they defrost so stopping you binging, or as other people have said share them or give them away.
    Am I the only one who's eaten frozen chocolate?

I'd eat as much as I wanted to fit into my allowance, and take the rest to work. They wouldn't last ten minutes there, so the problem disappears.

I don't like ice cream with chocolate bits in it because I can't stand frozen chocolate. It just tastes like wax to me. Maybe an extremely high quality chocolate would be okay frozen but I'm not going to go out of my way to test that theory. Not when I can enjoy perfectly good room temperature chocolate.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Eat them!!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • banshee78
    banshee78 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    If I get any I will give them to my kids unless there dark chocolate or after 8 mints
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    eww. I hate candy
    are you even real? next thing you'll be saying you don't like choco and PB :noway:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Depends on the quality of the chocolate! The crappy waxy stuff - into the garbage. Delicious high quality stuff - into my mouth!
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocolate snob as well so they would have to be very high quality chocolate before I'll eat them. Lindt or Guerlane at the very least. And no one buys me those :cry: . I will pick up a few Lindt bunnies and dark chocolate for myself and some cheap cadbury eggs to hide around our campsite so the boy can go on an Easter egg hunt on Sunday morning.

Last year I made handmade easter eggs which were to die for and I ATE THEM ALL nom nom nom.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lyj1eiCdcl1rnza9vo1_500.gif

Love this ^^^^^
  • suznut8
    suznut8 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'd most certainly eat them all!! MMM!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    How about eat one and share the rest with friends/family?

Candy is usually pretty easy to avoid for me but those Russell Stover eggs are killing me! I love the maple creme and can never seem to just buy one...
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I'd eat them.
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options
    Eat a little of it, and give what's left to my children. Happy me I'm no a huge Easter eggs addict !
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Bury them and hope to grow a chiken.
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I eat them
    nom nom nom

I fit chocolate into my calories every day :drinker:
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    OH!! I guess sleeping in today, and breakfast/lunch being eaten as one meal, works out for me today. I can enjoy my Easter candy! Didn't get much, but who knows, maybe I will treat myself when I go out shopping!
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd eat them, if it was decent quality chocolate. Some easter eggs aren't very good.
  • goredguar
    goredguar Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Eat it, and control the amount of it you eat. Sooner or later you're going to get to where you want to be weight-wise, and it's better to start learning how to say "I've had enough now" rather than just avoiding things entirely now instead of at the end. :)
    And after all, what is life if you abstain from chocolate? ;)
  • asciiqwerty
    asciiqwerty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I already I have some easter chocolate bunnies sitting on the side. I've given up chocolate during lent, so at easter - I intend to eat my chocolate, but slowly, savouring it, sharing it and logging it :)

OK so that didn't work out at all - I had a terrible day yesterday - was in quite a lot of pain, and the whole family went out after church leaving me resting at home - so I ate the chocolate buny - well nearly all of it, on my own. I weighed it though and logged it and still came in under my goal for the day.

I guess you win some and you lose some :)
    Happy Easter.