100ib 45kg or 7 stone????

Options
Hi all, i am new here but not new to being a fat man..are we allowed to say that? I weigh in at 298lb (in american) or 145kg in euro speak, thats 23 stone in Uk parlance....which ever way you look at it (or me) its bloody loads...I want to loose 100lb or 45kg or 7 Stone. I have all the usual excuses of lifestyle and work being the problem making it difficult to eat right and exorcise....but really I guess its down to me...

So I am starting here, now today! i am using the Iphone to track calories and its great...I hope to use this forum to learn from you guys and to get some much needed motivation.....

Anyone else in the 100lb club?

Replies

• VeryKerri
    VeryKerri Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm there. I am closer to the 200 club than the 100, but since I am 69 pouunds down so far, I'm feeling pretty good! This site has been monumental in helping me and it will help you too!

Good luck!:wink:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Firstly, welcome. I hope you'll love MFP as much as everyone else does. It is such a valuable tool! That being said, I had 100 pounds to lose when I started out. I was 250 and am now down to 159 as of last Friday, so it is definitely possible! Good luck, and you are right; it's all down to you. You've got this. :smile:
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    Welcome along buddy. Stick around you'll have fun here and connect with some fellow like-minded people.
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    Welcome along buddy. Stick around you'll have fun here and connect with some fellow like-minded people.
  • cinrod312
    Options
    I am in the 200 plus lb club!! We can do this!
  • rstuartcpa
    rstuartcpa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's my long term goal....I'm starting with 50 and going slow and healthy.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    yes i could def stand to lose a 100lb. feel free to add me together we can all achieve our goals.