Hi Everyone!!!

Options
I am new to the site and would like to take the time to introduce myself. I am a 35 yr old mother of two who has gotten too comfortable in life and have let things like my weight go. I am so ready to take at least 70 lbs off. This would not only make me feel better but I will be able to do the things with my kids that they have been asking me to do. I keep telling them that I am tired or just dont feel like it. Well no more excuses!!! Time to be there for them when they need me. My husband is very supportive however he tends to not say anything about my weight or what I am eating for fear of hurting my feelings. I am going to fall and I am going to make mistakes but no matter what I am going to get this weight off. I am scared of failure and any other time I have tried to lose weight I have failed. I do not want to fail at this anymore. My sister turned me on to this site and maybe we can do this together. Thanks all

Replies

• ljkc92
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is the place to find Success. Friends support no matter what the challenge may be. You can do this!
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome sis your gonna love this site!! Everyone is super supportive and makes weightloss fun! Take your time and roam around the site. Check it all out...you'll find it very helpful!!:flowerforyou:
  • hazyjk
    Options
    I have been on this site for a little, but just the mobile version and I love it. This is my first time on the website. I am in some what the same situation...lost myself after marraige and my son. I aways put their needs over mine and now I am miserable with myself. SO now it is time for "me" and I will take it one day at a time. I know you will be able to do it and you're right, you will fail at times, but if you remember that is part of the learing process you will be successful in the end! :smile:
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :bigsmile:

Good luck with your goals.