Best at home fitness program / dvd / workout?

Options
ND_Figgzie
ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
go!

Replies

• hschiel
    hschiel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've only been using it sporadically, but I like an app called Sworkit. It's a circuit training that you can customize or use pre built routines. I don't think it's on the level of Insanity or P90X, but you can increase difficulty settings. Available for Android and Apple.
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    FOCUS T25
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Come on Man!! Hit the heavy weights at the gym.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    P90X3 is my current favourite
  • ND_Figgzie
    Options
    Come on Man!! Hit the heavy weights at the gym.

I like you Topsking, that is a man's answer!! I need some cardio to do at home..........I am the king of the gym, I kill the weight room...........just want to find some cardio I actually enjoy.............HIIT sprints is about all I do
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I downloaded two apps recently on my iphone, one was called Four (4) and the other is Seven (7) LOL seriously. They're based on Tabata. One is a 4 minute workout and one is 7 minutes. They both are using basic calisthenics and require you to do as many reps as possible in 20 seconds then you get a 10 second rest. It's based on the Tabata principles. They are GREAT! Did Seven today outside in since it's beautiful out. The Seven app allows you to tell it how many cycles you want to do so I did 3 cycles. Typical exercises are burpees, high knees, lunges, crunches, planks, push ups, jumping jacks, squats, jump squats to name a few. I highly recommend the apps. They're free and have voice overs that tell you when to start, when you have 10 seconds left, 3 seconds left then when to stop. Supplement that with a good walk or run and it's perfect for days that it's way too nice to be cooped up in the gym.
  • ND_Figgzie
    Options
    I'm gonna check that out Jackie!
  • CDogg17
    CDogg17 Posts: 27
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com or Fitness Blender on YouTube. I don't even know how many workouts they have ~ a lot! Everything from 5 minute warmups to hour long "1000" calorie burns. Hand weights, bodyweight, cardio, yoga, HIIT, Tabata, kickboxing, upper body, lower body, pilates, you name it.
    Husband and wife run it ~ no frills, no music, just exercise and explanations.
  • ND_Figgzie
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com or Fitness Blender on YouTube. I don't even know how many workouts they have ~ a lot! Everything from 5 minute warmups to hour long "1000" calorie burns. Hand weights, bodyweight, cardio, yoga, HIIT, Tabata, kickboxing, upper body, lower body, pilates, you name it.
    Husband and wife run it ~ no frills, no music, just exercise and explanations.

sounds good, thanks Alaska :smile: