Did anyone buy a bodybugg?

Options
I was just curious how bulky the thing is, and if it works well. I would want to be able to wear it to work, and I don't wanna look like a GOOB...So, did anyone actually purchase one of these supposedly nifty items?

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I was just curious how bulky the thing is, and if it works well. I would want to be able to wear it to work, and I don't wanna look like a GOOB...So, did anyone actually purchase one of these supposedly nifty items?
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Okay - I looked it up... looks interesting.. but not quite sure - looks a little bulky.

Good luck hopefully you find someone who has tried it.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    thanks for checking it out pete :) I planned on buying one on ebay, there was one last night for like 128 bucks, but I didn't jump on it b/c I don't want to buy something I'm not going to be able to use.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    No...the last thing I want after this weekend is another BUG on me!!

l_6c488fdc6bd7294549e718610e6beb62.jpg
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Interesting...I'd never heard of it before seeing your inquiry, It looks too big to fit under a shirt or jacket. You should definitely contact them and get the depth measurement just to make sure though. If it works, what a gift that would be to people going through age changes with reduction in metabolism and stuff. Hmmm...
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

omg ewwww what is it?
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

omg ewwww what is it?

This is a Florida Palmetto Bug...I saw this when we were camping. OMG and there were three of them. It thought my toes were mates or something...EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! They were soooooo big!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    thanks for checking it out pete :) I planned on buying one on ebay, there was one last night for like 128 bucks, but I didn't jump on it b/c I don't want to buy something I'm not going to be able to use.

I am still trying to find reviews on this item...I can't really find much on it, but I remember people talking about it here a month or so ago.
  • familybugs
    familybugs Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i have one. Takes some getting use to, but after a few days you forget you have it on until people comment on it at the store. not that bulky. if you have a sleeve shirt it will cover it up mostly. I say... who cares what people think???
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Nope, but went to their site and gave it a good look. I'd be leery of that much expense, besides, they seem to have you tied into their computer program ( hmmm, monthly cost, no thanks!) to even use it, plus you still have to log your foods on their site.

I have a HRM with chest band and wrist display that seems to work well (when I keep the batteries fresh:angry: duh). It came with a fitness program and cost less than $70.00...so for my $ as well as wear ability, I'll go for my HRM and this site:happy: The chest band once you get used to it is no big deal, wouldn't show under most clothes.

Ezzie