New to the website!

Options
Hey guys,

Just signed up. My goal is to lose about 22 lbs. as quickly as possible. I will be doing a ketogenic diet. I've done this diet before, and went from 241 to my current weight, 212, in about two and a half months. I would consider my lifestyle to be pretty active; I really enjoy working out so I'm at the gym 5-6 days a week (average about 2 hours per session) and do small workouts at my house almost everyday. I am also training for a competition in which I will have to run 1.75 miles in 13 minutes or under.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in accomplishing their goals

-mickey9694

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Heyy, welcome to MFP!
    Feel free to add me.

Good luck with your weight loss goal and your competition!
  • tonyamc37
    tonyamc37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well! Always looking for motivational friends
  • tripnoffflygirl
    tripnoffflygirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Im not new to joining the website/app. I've had the account for quite sometime however, I am just now using it consistently (day 22 of logging in my meals-which is a milestone for me).

I am currently 209 lbs. with the intent of losing at least 50 of them. I am committed to changing my eating habits (and being more conscious of what I put in my body). Although I am learning as I go, I am confident that I'll get what works for me if I apply the effort.

Because I am in need of much support, motivation and helpful knowledge, you all are more then welcome to send me a friends requests and in return I will support you by "liking" your milestones as well.
  • valpclady
    Options
    I too have been a long time member; this time around I hope that I will be successful on my journey # (too many to count)I wish each of you lots of success. And please friend me I NEED HELP! I don't have a real support line so I am going it alone. :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am not new to mfp but I have been off track lately and today is my new Day1 and I would love to have some new support and would love to give you support.