WOW!!!! you look fantastic:)
  • nikki125
    nikki125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • chickenchaser78
    chickenchaser78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What awesome work. Its always nice to see people at the same height and similar build at goal weight. Helps me keep my eye on the prize : )
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! and it sounds like you have opted for a very sensible approach to your lifestyle change. Truly an inspiration. Thanks for posting.
  • SCSTWG
    SCSTWG Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Very inspiring.
  • valpclady
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look FANTASTIC! I am truly proud of your success. You are a very strong motivator with just your post. Continued success and keep it fun!
  • NegaAshley
    NegaAshley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on achieving your goals!
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ahhhh! So that's what I would kinda look like at 122lbs! I started at 173lbs and am down to 162lbs. Gotta keep it going. Thank you for posting this!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing achievement! I like your approach to weight loss. It mirrors mine.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on the weight loss!
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Amazing achievement! You have great proportions, too. Enjoy your healthier lifestyle!
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are giving me hope. I am the same height.
    Started almost same place (my highest was 159). At my lowest I was at 128 and now stuck at 134.
    But 122 is possible. I have this irrational fear that I can never weigh that little. Like there's a wall I'll never be able to bust, but maybe I can.

I am also 5'2. My highest was 152.5 and lowest 124 about two years ago. I was stuck at 138.5-139.5 for weeks. Just got below to 137. Shooting for 120. So we r very similar. We can do this. All us shorties can!
  • kelseyk1616
    Options
    I have similar goals, thanks so much for sharing !
  • nicolemontagna22
    nicolemontagna22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    And to OP not only are your legs a lot smaller they look totally smooth and toned too. That gives me hope! Great job!
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a huge inspiration! I'm currently about 179lbs and same height as you..my goal is to get to 120lbs too but wasn't sure if even that would be enough due to my damn thunder thighs! But you look totally awesome, strong, curvy and toned! If I look half this good I will be super happy! Thanks for sharing :>
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • evangelene12
    evangelene12 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing!! Great inspiration :)
  • Tinatot125
    Tinatot125 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all your lovely comments. It means a lot and is very encouraging. Best of luck to everyone on their individual journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!