Replies

• quigz90
    quigz90 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    fixed image :D
  • Jeanne130LBS
    Jeanne130LBS Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looks delish!! any chance it is healthy? Would like the recipe if so. Happy Easter and enjoy your cake. :flowerforyou:
  • quigz90
    Options
    haha i wish. we made it with bety crocker chcolate cake mix, betty crocker butter icing, double cream for the middle (lower cal stuff) the little chocolate balls from asda. the toppings are match makers and mini eggs :D
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who's been baking for tomorrow lol. My profile pic is my homemade chocolate roulade with whipped cream and strawberry filling (see theres fruit in it! lol) covered with chocolate butter icing. I can't wait to try it.
  • 123Susan456
    123Susan456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that looks great. Enjoy!:smile: Happy Easter:flowerforyou:
  • 123Susan456
    123Susan456 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Life is about living. Enjoy your cake. It looks great! Happy Easter.:flowerforyou:
  • quigz90
    Options
    Glad I'm not the only one who's been baking for tomorrow lol. My profile pic is my homemade chocolate roulade with whipped cream and strawberry filling (see theres fruit in it! lol) covered with chocolate butter icing. I can't wait to try it.

Looks soooo good :)

And thanks everyone. Can't take all the credit, my other half done most of it :)