Supportive friendly friends wanted

Options

Replies

• katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 601 day run and open diary!
  • mfrankrn
    mfrankrn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love to have supportive friends. I made an initial weight loss goal of 100 lbs, but should probably lose more than that.
  • ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me. Would love to be part of your team :)
  • SynthiaBlair1
    SynthiaBlair1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys feel free to add me i need some friendly support!
  • amber935
    amber935 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to 50lbs plus but I am making small goals for my self so I don't discourage myself.
  • VCopple
    VCopple Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me too!! I am not getting the support from my family, including my husband. They all have terrible eating and exercise habits, and I feel like I am doing this alone!! :indifferent: My husband says I should have more willpower, and does not cook or want to walk with me. :ohwell:
  • sleepyraccoon
    sleepyraccoon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm actually new here and i would love to help to support you. i need a support buddy too since most of the time i just feel lousy and undetermined to continue. i plan on losing 58 pounds, although to not discourage myself i have set up a goal of ten pounds for this month and see how it goes. feel free to add me and message me. i'm always up to encouraging and helping others out.
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me--I am 47 and looking to lose 25 lbs--I can use all the help and chit chat I can get!!!!!!
  • catllew
    catllew Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks All for your friends request, posting this was rather daunting for me, but you've all made it a very enjoyable experience. Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better in the future through our journeys, Thank you XX
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I'm always up for meeting new people ????
  • seaoftears
    seaoftears Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I need new friends and some support! All my FP friends have been non-active! Pls hit me up ;D
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Added
    And anyone pls feel free to add me

Lovely open diary so you can see my weekly pizza obsessions he he he.
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm 50+, down 70+ lbs, with 30+ to go.
    Focused & friendly. Fire away with a request.
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also a 43 year old, but I must lose 105 pounds! Feel free to add me! - Judy
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    These links should help

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here?hl=so+you're+new+here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Also, remember this...

It's about moderation NOT deprivation.
    Believe that you can and you will.
    Believe in yourself.
  • diggerjcb1966
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to add me. I am 48 years old and looking to lose 36 pounds to improve my health and wellbeing and to enable me to look in a mirror without thinking; YEUK! I joined 3 days ago. Good luck!
  • AyshT29
    AyshT29 Posts: 6
    Options
    Me too. Would love the support
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always good to have friends along for the ride.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I log and post daily
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this 3 months and the extra support and motivation does help! Good luck on your weight loss goal. :)