Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Supportive friendly friends wanted

Replies

• katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Feel free to add me, 601 day run and open diary!
  • mfrankrn
    mfrankrn Posts: 48 Member
    I just joined and would love to have supportive friends. I made an initial weight loss goal of 100 lbs, but should probably lose more than that.
  • ashleyrene4404
    ashleyrene4404 Posts: 55 Member
    Hi there!! Feel free to add me. Would love to be part of your team :)
  • SynthiaBlair1
    SynthiaBlair1 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey guys feel free to add me i need some friendly support!
  • amber935
    amber935 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to 50lbs plus but I am making small goals for my self so I don't discourage myself.
  • VCopple
    VCopple Posts: 56 Member
    Anybody can add me too!! I am not getting the support from my family, including my husband. They all have terrible eating and exercise habits, and I feel like I am doing this alone!! :indifferent: My husband says I should have more willpower, and does not cook or want to walk with me. :ohwell:
  • sleepyraccoon
    sleepyraccoon Posts: 8 Member
    i'm actually new here and i would love to help to support you. i need a support buddy too since most of the time i just feel lousy and undetermined to continue. i plan on losing 58 pounds, although to not discourage myself i have set up a goal of ten pounds for this month and see how it goes. feel free to add me and message me. i'm always up to encouraging and helping others out.
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    feel free to add me--I am 47 and looking to lose 25 lbs--I can use all the help and chit chat I can get!!!!!!
  • catllew
    catllew Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks All for your friends request, posting this was rather daunting for me, but you've all made it a very enjoyable experience. Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better in the future through our journeys, Thank you XX
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Hey feel free to add me, I'm always up for meeting new people ????
  • seaoftears
    seaoftears Posts: 46 Member
    Anyone can add me! I need new friends and some support! All my FP friends have been non-active! Pls hit me up ;D
  • picklesroofus
    picklesroofus Posts: 68 Member
    Added
    And anyone pls feel free to add me

Lovely open diary so you can see my weekly pizza obsessions he he he.
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    I'm 50+, down 70+ lbs, with 30+ to go.
    Focused & friendly. Fire away with a request.
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Hello! I am also a 43 year old, but I must lose 105 pounds! Feel free to add me! - Judy
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    These links should help

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here?hl=so+you're+new+here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Also, remember this...

It's about moderation NOT deprivation.
    Believe that you can and you will.
    Believe in yourself.
  • Hi there, please feel free to add me. I am 48 years old and looking to lose 36 pounds to improve my health and wellbeing and to enable me to look in a mirror without thinking; YEUK! I joined 3 days ago. Good luck!
  • AyshT29
    AyshT29 Posts: 6
    Me too. Would love the support
  • wimpywrx
    wimpywrx Posts: 103 Member
    Feel free to add me. Always good to have friends along for the ride.
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Anyone can add me. I log and post daily
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this 3 months and the extra support and motivation does help! Good luck on your weight loss goal. :)