1 month down(Long way to go) - 21.6 lbs lost - pics included

Options
I started my weight loss journey on March 18th, 2013. In 1 month I have managed to lose 21.6 lbs due to a weight loss program, exorcise and my fitness pal.. it was super hard to cut out pop and fast food! I have a LONG way to go, but I have confidence in myself to lose all the weight I can.. it's pretty hard when you have pretty much have to carry around the weight of another person inside of you practically! I cannot wait to get to my ideal weight size and finally live the life I have always dreamed of doing.

I've never posted pics on here so I hope I get it right, also ignore the hair.. It's still hard for me to wake up and go exorcise haha.

March 18th, 2013 - Starting
o8rytk.jpg

Yesterday -
207n91d.jpg

Replies

• madierdorf
    madierdorf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Way to go good for you keep going:-) :-)
  • cboelens
    cboelens Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing.
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good job.
  • fitmominkc3
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • dizzow
    dizzow Posts: 65
    Options
    I see an enormous difference! The first thing I noticed was how much thinner your face looked, and your neck looks longer, I know you have a different pose, but it still shows a lot. Then, not trying to be inappropriate, but on down, you see ta-tas first then the tummy, not tummy then ta-ta's.
    You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    nice job. you can def see the loss in your neck. that was the worst thing about myself i didnt like.
  • breakingbad01
    breakingbad01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have a picture in the same exact pose as 1 month ago the only difference is that the shirt is bigger on me, you can't see that roll of stomach that was sticking out before haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!