T25 friends

Options
2»

Replies

• tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I finished beta the first week of April. Then I took 2 weeks off. I played around with some alpha/beta exercises this week, but plan to restart the T25 Beta calendar with the "wanna start gamma early? here's how" suggestion on Monday. After that I'll do the first Gamma calendar and then do the 2nd Gamma calendar (hybrid)..
  • FrontBoard
    Options
    I am working through alpha week 4 now. I don't always do M-F like the schedule suggests but do try to get all 5 workouts into one Mon-Sun week. w4d4 is next for me. Total Body Circuit, my favorite (not!) just like everyone else here. :)
  • Avy049
    Avy049 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'll wait & see how get on with T25 before decide if doing any others, seen as how just started today!!!

Do youz do any other form of exercising along with T25????
  • jodyandgwen
    Options
    I'm contemplating the T25 workouts. What space do you need to complete this? And is strength training included? I've been reading your posts and it seems T25 is mostly cardio. Would one get the same results running 4 times a week?
  • traciek315
    traciek315 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try charlen extrem. Has anyony try brizil butt dvd ?
  • maryjmac1
    maryjmac1 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm contemplating the T25 workouts. What space do you need to complete this? And is strength training included? I've been reading your posts and it seems T25 is mostly cardio. Would one get the same results running 4 times a week?

T25 is a cardio based program. You really don't need a lot of space for it. I have a small apartment and I do it in a space not much bigger than my workout mat. Alpha phase is pretty much cardio, abs, and body weight resistance. Beta phase has cardio, abs, and weight work incorporated.

I am not a runner so I really can't say you would get the same results but my guess is you would get more definition with T25. There is resistance, abs and cardio in every video. This is the first workout I have done where I am soaked at the end of it I am sweating so much you would have thought I had been exercising for hours.
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will be starting T25 on may 1 st. I completed insanity and I finished T25 alpha a while back. Feel free to add me as a friend.